- In the room where generally the people spent the most time, and is representative of the temperature of the house and the presence.
- Between 1.2 and 1.5 m from the floor to avoid the thermostat detecting your pets.
- Away from doors, windows or any other object that could interfere with the presence sensor.
- Do not place the thermostat where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Place the thermostat away from radiators or other heat emitting objects.
- Do not place the thermostat in a draughty area.