To solve the problem you are experiencing,follow the next steps in order:
- Deactivate the parental control of your internet box if it has been activated.
- Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable from the gateway and from the Internet box side.
- Change the gateway to a different RJ45 port on the box.
- Switch off any home automation devices connected to the internet box.
If these operations do not restore communications:
- Remove the battery from the thermostat
- Cut off the power supply to the heating module (either by removing it from its base, or electrically)
- Unplug the gateway
- Restart the internet box, reset (if possible) the box
- Reconnect the gateway: wait until its 2 leds are fixed
- Reconnect the heating module, wait for the network led to light up (right led)
- Put the battery back in the thermostat, wake up the thermostat